Monday, June 28, 2010

The Night Before Day #1


The night before I take my official vow of silence. My parents are not aware I am proceeding with this choice in life. But I am just waiting for the morning when I put the paper on my bed room door stating I have taken the vow. I have told my mother a few months ago I was planning on doing it. She laughed and thought I was joking. I nearly never really speak to the people I live with anyways so I don't intend on it being that difficult. I know at times I will really want to talk, But I'll just pull out a small note book instead. My parents will try to force me to talk, But they can't. It's my voice, and I will do what I want with it. That is the basic point I am trying to prove to the people surrounding me. A difficult thing though is, my brother I have not seen in over eight years is moving in with my family. But to be perfectly honest. I have nothing to say to any one,anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment